งานนำเสนอกำลังจะดาวน์โหลด โปรดรอ

งานนำเสนอกำลังจะดาวน์โหลด โปรดรอ

Asia/ASEAN Immersion. 100 USD Laptop ขยายโอกาสทางการศีกษา.

งานนำเสนอที่คล้ายกัน


งานนำเสนอเรื่อง: "Asia/ASEAN Immersion. 100 USD Laptop ขยายโอกาสทางการศีกษา."— ใบสำเนางานนำเสนอ:

1 Asia/ASEAN Immersion

2 100 USD Laptop ขยายโอกาสทางการศีกษา

3 โครงการประภาคารความรู้ Light House Project/e-School มูลนิธิไทยคม และมูลนิธิศึกษาพัฒน์ MIT Media Lab Microworld ภาษา logo ฝึกทักษะการคิด และแก้ปัญหา – เพื่อฝึกกระบวนการ คิดหลักการในการแก้ปัญหา Conceptualization – เพื่อฝึกกระบวนการร้อยเรียง Reasoning หลักการต่างๆที่เป็นเหตุและผล ในปัญหา Leco Robot ฝึกสร้างและประดิษฐ์ – เพื่อฝึกฝนการเปลี่ยน นามธรรม เป็นรูปธรรม Puto ฝึกแลกเปลี่ยนความรู้และประสบการณ์ผ่านอินเทอร์เน็ต – เพื่อฝึกกระบวนการทางสังคม (Socialization)

4 Math 100 Thai 3,000 English Immersion vocabulary number set โรงเรียน โสตอนุสารสุนทร

5

6 กองทุนตั้งตัวได้ 1,000 ล้านบาทต่อมหาวิทยาลัย มุ่งตลาด School Content ป 1- ม 6 บน Tablet ในประเทศไทย ลูกค้านักเรียน 12 ล้านคน

7 ปรับโครงสร้างคนในวัยทำงาน กองทุนตั้งตัวเอง ตั้งตัวด้วยความรู้จากมหาวิทยาลัย - อุตสาหกรรม เพิ่มทักษะ สร้างมูลค่า ให้สินค้ามีคุณภาพ เข้าถึงตลาดบน ด้วยเทคโนโลยีและการบริหารจัดการสมัยใหม่ เพิ่มจำนวนคนชั้นกลาง ระยะยาว เพิ่ม Micro Enterprise 250,000 ราย ภาคบริการ เพิ่ม SMEs 100,000 ราย เพิ่มธุรกิจชุมชน 700,000 ราย ต่อยอดกองทุนหมู่บ้าน +OTOP+SML กรอ. เป็น Demand side จบ ม 6 มีสิทธิเรียน ปริญญาตรี ทุกคน

8 หลักการสำคัญ เตรียมเข้าสู่อาเซียน Immersion ในวัยที่เรียนภาษาที่สองดีที่สุดในชีวิต 6-8 ขวบ Learning Conner สร้างมุมในการเรียนรู้ของตนเอง ปลอดภัย ไม่ต้องแข่งกับคนอื่น Intelligent Learning Environment ใช้ Tablet เป็น สิ่งแวดล้อมในการเรียนรู้ ( ของจริงสิ่งของพูดไม่ได้ แต่ใน Tablet สิ่งของสามารถพูดได้ ถามได้ถ้าลืม ) Total Communication ตาดูรูปและตัวสะกด หูฟังจำ เสียง มีการเขียนทบทวน Situated Learning แก้ปัญหาจริงที่เกิดขึ้นในชีวิต บ่อยๆ

9 Brain Development 12 weeks - 25 years Sensory Motor Period (0 - 2 years) The period for learning 2 nd language (7-11) The Preoperational Period (2-7 years) Period of Concrete Operations (7-11 years) Period of Formal Operations (11-15 years) Learns to use language and to represent objects by images and words Can think logically about objects and events Know in number (age 6), mass (age 7), and weight (age 9) Can think logically about abstract propositions Physical perception : movement,visual and audio Age The period for learning 1 st language (2-7) The best period to begin 2 nd language learning (6-8) Picture adapted from Piaget's Stages of Cognitive Development Source: - SATTERLY D (1987) "Piaget and Education" in R L Gregory (ed.) The Oxford Companion to the Mind Oxford, Oxford University Press - WOOD D (1998) How Children Think and Learn (2nd edition) Oxford; Blackwell Publishing.

10 French immersion Language immersion is a method of teaching a second language (also called L2, or the target language). based on the 1960s in Canada English-speaking parents convinced educators to establish an experimental French immersion program "thrown into the ocean to learn how to swim"

11

12 หลักการของนิทานก่อนนอน 1,000 เรื่อง เน้นภาษาอังกฤษ 850 คำเป็นแกน แต่ละเรื่องยาว 8 หน้า เพิ่มคำศัพท์ใหม่อย่างน้อย 5 คำและศัพท์เดิม 20 คำ ทุกเรื่อง เรียนคำต่อคำเป็นอังกฤษ ภาษาไทย จีน และอาเซียน – ป 1 เน้น What ที่อยู่ในชีวิตประจำวัน ( ภาษาพูด ) – ป 2 เน้น When/Where ในการเดินทางหรือท่องเที่ยว ( ภาษาพูด ) – ป 3 เน้น How/Why ในการเล่าเรื่อง สะท้อนคิด และ วางแผนใน อนาคต สามารถเขียนบันทึกประจำวัน ( ภาษาพูดที่สามารถใช้ เขียนได้ )

13 ตลาดเป้าหมายทันที บ้าน พ่อแม่สอนเองบนแทปเล็ต – บนเหตุการณ์จริง Situated Learning โรงเรียน ใช้ Home Room ท่องเพิ่มคำศัพท์ โรงเรียนกวดวิชา หลังเลิกเรียนและเสาร์อาทิตย์ – โรงเรียนไทย เน้น ภาษาอังกฤษ – โรงเรียนสองภาษา เน้น ภาษาจีน – โรงเรียนอินเทอร์ เน้น ภาษาไทยและจีน – ทบทวนทั้ง อังกฤษ ไทย จีน และคณิตศาสตร์

14 Value Creation Model Lezhi Software English-Chinese Lesson AsiaImmersion Edutainment Electronic Publisher Organizer & Integrator Summer & Tutor School School & Teacher Tablet Tutoring CAMT Research in Teaching Methods CDUThaiStudyCenter Chinese Internship Teacher

15

16 AI Production HouseSale and Marketing Customer Assumption Holding Company 1,000 BTSs Edutain on Tablet Business Development e-Business e-Learning School Korean Lessons Business CN,KR, JP Lessons Business CN,KR, JP Lessons ASEAN Culture Lessons ASEAN Culture Lessons e-Business Solution e-Business Solution Translator House Translator House Intelligent School Solution Intelligent School Solution Tutor School Franchisee Tutor School Franchisee Global Learning Society Global Learning Society Language Institute for Mobility Language Institute for Mobility Bundle 500 B/Mobile Teaching Tools -Business 1,200 B/H -Student 500 B/H -Kids 200 B/H or 1,300 B/M School License 300,000 B/Y Public Use 2.0 MB/Y

17 You may not know some 80:20 Rules. 6-8 Year-Old is the best period in human life to learn second languages 850 Frequent Used English Vocabulary 100 Standard English Sentences in 80% of uses. 1,000 Additional Necessary Reading Vocabulary 2 nd Language people have only 20% chance to speak with native speakers. 2 nd Language people use English for Business in 80% in communication 1,000 Chinese words are used 80% in everyday communication 500 Chinese Characters for common writing communication with Korean and Japanese There are English sound-like languages (Romanization) like Romanji, Pinyin, Bahasa, etc.

18 Overview of Product and Market Plan (2013) Q Q2 Spin Out 2013 Q32013 Q4 TimelineCommercialize 5 Products for Grade 1~3 (P02) 160 Chinese-English Lesson for Grade- 1 Summer camp for Grade 1 (P01,02) at Montfort, PRC (P01) 480 Bedtime Stories (Thai- English) Google Plex Tuitor School (P01,02) (P04) E-Book For Youth - Cat School 1~2 (P04) E-Book For Youth - Cat School 1~2 (P03) 120 Business Korean, Japanese for Adults Start Teaching Chinese Korean Japanese (P03) to Special Group (P02) 160 Chinese- English Lesson for Grade 3 E-Book Shelf (P04) (P03) 60 Business Chinese, English for Adults (P02) 160 Chinese- English Lesson for Grade 2 Start Teaching after class (P02) Grade 1,2,3 at Montfort, PRC, Fang Chinese & Culture thru English at Lert-Lar School Bangkok (P02) (106) ASEAN Culture on tablet for Students (P05) Korean Lesson on tablet for Grade 7 (P05) Korean teaching in school (Profit sharing model) Franchising (P01,02.05, 06) (P03, 05) Start teaching by Spin out Language Institute for labor mobility in AEC

19 Cost and Benefit Benchmarking Kumon

20 Cost and Benefit SSC Model: Minimum 10 students / class, 2 hours/day, 3 days/week 24 hrs. / month 1,320 Baht per person per month


ดาวน์โหลด ppt Asia/ASEAN Immersion. 100 USD Laptop ขยายโอกาสทางการศีกษา.

งานนำเสนอที่คล้ายกัน


Ads by Google