งานนำเสนอกำลังจะดาวน์โหลด โปรดรอ

งานนำเสนอกำลังจะดาวน์โหลด โปรดรอ

International Health Policy Program -Thailand ค่าใช้จ่ายด้านเอดส์กับการเข้าถึงบริการของผู้ ติดเชื้อและผู้ป่วยเอดส์ในประเทศไทย ภูษิต ประคองสาย สำนักงานพัฒนานโยบายสุขภาพระหว่างประเทศ.

งานนำเสนอที่คล้ายกัน


งานนำเสนอเรื่อง: "International Health Policy Program -Thailand ค่าใช้จ่ายด้านเอดส์กับการเข้าถึงบริการของผู้ ติดเชื้อและผู้ป่วยเอดส์ในประเทศไทย ภูษิต ประคองสาย สำนักงานพัฒนานโยบายสุขภาพระหว่างประเทศ."— ใบสำเนางานนำเสนอ:

1 International Health Policy Program -Thailand ค่าใช้จ่ายด้านเอดส์กับการเข้าถึงบริการของผู้ ติดเชื้อและผู้ป่วยเอดส์ในประเทศไทย ภูษิต ประคองสาย สำนักงานพัฒนานโยบายสุขภาพระหว่างประเทศ (IHPP) การสัมนาระดับชาติเรื่องโรคเอดส์ ครั้งที่ มีนาคม 2554 ณ อิมแพ็ค เมืองทองธานี

2 DALYs ranks in 1999 and 2004 Source: Thailand Burden of Disease Study 2004

3 International Health Policy Program -Thailand 3 หมายเหตุ เป็นข้อมูล 2548 ยกเว้น DALY loss เป็นข้อมูลปี 2547 ภ า ระโรค 3 อันดับแรกที่มีความสูญเสียสูงสุดใน ประเทศไทยปี พ.ศ อุบัติเหตุจราจร และ HIV/AIDS ก่อให้เกิดความเสียหายทั้ง 4 มิติ เบาหวาน โรคหัวใจหลอดเลือด เกิดความสูญเสีย ใน 2 มิติ ดังนั้น การปรับทิศทางการลงทุนด้านสุขภาพในประเทศไทย ควรจะให้ ความสำคัญของการลดภาระโรค ในตารางด้านบน

4 International Health Policy Program -Thailand 4 Health financing arrangements and three public health insurance schemes in Thailand after achieving UHC in 2002 Source: Tangcharoensathien et al. (2010) Traditional FFS for OP Direct billing FFS (2006+) for OP FFS until 2006, DRG for IP Capitation for OP DRG with global budget Full capitation

5 International Health Policy Program -Thailand 5 Share of public and private sources of health care finance in Thailand, Achieving UC Total health expenditure during ranged from 3.49 to 4.0% of GDP, THE per capita in 2008 = 171 USD

6 Progressive health financing sources lead to equitable financial contribution: Kakwani indexes,

7 Financial risk protection (1) Household OOP as % household income, Source: Analysis from household socio-economic surveys (SES) in various years , NSO

8 Financial risk protection (2) Incidence of catastrophic health expenditure Source: Analysis from NSO SES

9 Financial risk protection (3) Trend of health impoverishment

10 Distribution of budget subsidies for health: BIA, 2001 and 2007

11 Long-term financial projection, based on NHA, by ILO and Thai experts in 2008

12 International Health Policy Program -Thailand 12 Total AIDS expenditure, Total AIDS expenditure (million Baht) Per cap pop (Baht) per cap PLWHA (Baht)11,60014,27514,417 % of GDP0.08% 0.08 % of THE2.70%1.90% Source: Revitalising HIV Prevention in Thailand: A critical assessment 2010

13 2007 Patterns of health spending on HIV/AIDS 2007 & 2009

14 Mismatch between increasing double burden of disease from both CD and NCD and low investment in HP and prevention DALYs attributable to risk factors

15 Source: National expenditure on HIV/AIDS

16 International Health Policy Program -Thailand 16 ART program: poor performed + inequitable outcome CD4 at enrolment – 38% symptomatic AIDS, 43% CD<100 cells Total 81% of ART enrolee came late at CD<100 cells Poor survival outcome among this group – Early initiation was implicitly adopted, 5% CD , 4% >350 ART program functions in a serious constrained health systems – As result of UC, high level of service utilization, annual per capita use rate reached 3 OP visits and 0.1 admissions – Supply side limitations: VCT, high turnover of counsellors – Demand side poor awareness and use of VCT

17 มาตรการด้านสุขภาพเกี่ยวกับ HIV/AIDS จาก DCP2 ข้อเสนอแนะ สนับสนุน ส่งเสริมและผลักดันงบประมาณ และกิจกรรมด้านการป้องกันการติดเชื้อเอช ไอวี รวมถึงการจัดสรรทรัพยากรจากเงิน PP area-based และ อปท. ในการดำเนิน กิจกรรม P&P และโรคเอดส์ในพื้นที่ สนับสนุนงบประมาณการดูแลรักษาต่อเนื่อง และมุ่งเน้นการรวมการให้บริการการรักษา ด้วยยาต้านไวรัสระหว่าง 3 กองทุนที่เกี่ยวข้อง เน้นการใช้ทรัพยากรอย่างมีประสิทธิภาพ ให้ความสำคัญต่อการลงทุนด้านการป้องกัน เนื่องจากไม่สามารถลดต้นทุนค่าใช้จ่ายด้านการรักษาพยาบาลได้ การให้คำปรึกษาและตรวจคัดกรองในประชากรทั่วไป และให้บริการตรวจคัดกรองใน หญิงตั้งครรภ์ทุกราย สนับสนุนงบประมาณ และส่งเสริมการดำเนินกิจกรรมป้องกันการติดเชื้อเอชไอวีในกลุ่ม เสี่ยงหลักได้แก่ ชายรักชาย ผู้ใช้ยาเสพติดชนิดฉีด กลุ่มหญิงบริการทางเพศตรงและ แฝง และกลุ่มเยาวชนทั้งในและนอกสถานศึกษามุ่งเน้นการให้ความรู้ในการใช้ถุงยาง อนามัย, sex health and education, solidarity and empowerment ขยายการให้ข้อมูลข่าวสารและการศึกษาผ่านสื่อมวลชน (mass media) ปรับปรุงระบบการติดตามประเมินผล

18 International Health Policy Program -Thailand 18 Thank you for your attention 18


ดาวน์โหลด ppt International Health Policy Program -Thailand ค่าใช้จ่ายด้านเอดส์กับการเข้าถึงบริการของผู้ ติดเชื้อและผู้ป่วยเอดส์ในประเทศไทย ภูษิต ประคองสาย สำนักงานพัฒนานโยบายสุขภาพระหว่างประเทศ.

งานนำเสนอที่คล้ายกัน


Ads by Google