งานนำเสนอกำลังจะดาวน์โหลด โปรดรอ

งานนำเสนอกำลังจะดาวน์โหลด โปรดรอ

Probabilistic Robotics Introduction Probabilities Bayes rule Bayes filters.

งานนำเสนอที่คล้ายกัน


งานนำเสนอเรื่อง: "Probabilistic Robotics Introduction Probabilities Bayes rule Bayes filters."— ใบสำเนางานนำเสนอ:

1 Probabilistic Robotics Introduction Probabilities Bayes rule Bayes filters

2 2 Probabilistic Robotics Key idea: Explicit representation of uncertainty using the calculus of probability theory •Perception= state estimation •Action = utility optimization

3 3 Pr(A) denotes probability that proposition A is true. • Axioms of Probability Theory

4 4 A Closer Look at Axiom 3 B

5 5 Using the Axioms

6 6 Discrete Random Variables • X denotes a random variable. • X can take on a countable number of values in {x 1, x 2, …, x n }. • P(X=x i ), or P(x i ), is the probability that the random variable X takes on value x i. • P( ) is called probability mass function. • E.g..

7 7 Continuous Random Variables • X takes on values in the continuum. • p(X=x), or p(x), is a probability density function. • E.g. x p(x)

8 8 Joint and Conditional Probability • P(X=x and Y=y) = P(x,y) • If X and Y are independent then P(x,y) = P(x) P(y) • P(x | y) is the probability of x given y P(x | y) = P(x,y) / P(y) P(x,y) = P(x | y) P(y) • If X and Y are independent then P(x | y) = P(x)

9 Conditional Probability • P(A|B) = P(A and B) / P(B) A B P(A|B) = 0.2/0.5 Introduction to Robotics นัทที นิภานันท์ บทที่ 3 หน้า 9

10 10 Law of Total Probability, Marginals Discrete caseContinuous case

11 11 Bayes Formula

12 Bayesian reasoning • มีสมมุติฐาน h ที่ต้องการรู้ว่าเป็นจริงรึเปล่าเช่น “ คนไข้เป็นมะเร็งรึเปล่า ” • มีข้อมูล d ที่สังเกตได้ซึ่งเป็นผลจากสมมุติฐาน h • โดยทั่วไปเรามักจะรู้ P(d|h) • แต่เราอยากรู้ P(h|d) จะทำอย่างไร ? ( เราเรียก ความน่าจะเป็นนี้ว่า posterior probability) Introduction to Robotics อรรถวิทย์ สุดแสง บทที่ 3 หน้า 12

13 Bayesian reasoning ตัวอย่าง • สมมุติฐาน h แทนคนไข้เป็นมะเร็ง • ผลการตรวจ d มีสองกรณีคือ d + ( เป็น ) และ d - ( ไม่เป็น ) • จากข้อมูลที่เก็บมาเรารู้ว่าความน่าจะเป็นที่คน หนี่งเป็นมะเร็งคือ P(h)=0.008 • จากการวิจัยพบว่าความแม่นยำของผลการตรวจ เป็นดังนี้ • ถ้าเป็นมะเร็งจะตรวจได้ผลบวกด้วยความน่าจะ เป็น P(d + | h)=0.98 • ถ้าไม่เป็นจะตรวจได้ผลลบด้วยความน่าจะเป็น P(d - | h)=0.97 Introduction to Robotics อรรถวิทย์ สุดแสง บทที่ 3 หน้า 13

14 Bayesian reasoning ตัวอย่าง • ถ้ามีคนไข้มาตรวจและได้ผลเป็น d + จะสรุป อย่างไรดี • เริ่มดูข้อมูลที่มี P(h) = 0.008P(~h)=0.992 P(d + | h)=0.98P(d - | h)=0.02 P(d + | ~h)=0.03P(d - | ~h)=0.97 • ต้องการรู้ว่าจะสรุป P(h | d+) หรือ P(~h | d+) P(h | d + ) = P(d + | h) P(h) / P(d + ) = / P(d + ) P(~h | d + ) = P(d + | ~h) P(~h) / P(d + ) = / P(d + ) Introduction to Robotics อรรถวิทย์ สุดแสง บทที่ 3 หน้า 14

15 Bayesian reasoning ตัวอย่าง • เพราะ P(h | d + ) + P(~h | d + ) = 1 จึงได้ว่า P(h | d + ) = 0.21 และ P(~h | d + ) = 0.79 สรุปว่าไม่เป็นมะเร็งน่าเชื่อถือมากกว่า • และก็ได้อีกว่า P(d+) = /0.21 = Introduction to Robotics อรรถวิทย์ สุดแสง บทที่ 3 หน้า 15

16 Bayesian reasoning “judging” one’s intuition Scenario: Suppose a crime has been committed. Blood is found at the scene for which there is no innocent explanation. It is of a blood type which is present in 1% of the population and present in the defendant. Defendant: The crime occurred in a city of 800,000 people (suppose true). There, the blood type would be found in approximately 8,000 people, so this evidence only provides a negligible % (= 1/8000) chance of guilt. Prosecutor: There is a 1% chance that the defendant would have the crime scene’s blood type if innocent, so there is a 99% chance that the defendant is guilty. Introduction to Robotics อรรถวิทย์ สุดแสง บทที่ 3 หน้า 16

17 17 Normalization Algorithm:

18 18 Conditioning • Law of total probability:

19 19 Bayes Rule with Background Knowledge

20 20 Conditioning • Total probability:

21 21 Conditional Independence equivalent to and

22 22 Simple Example of State Estimation • Suppose a robot obtains measurement z • What is P(open|z)?

23 23 Causal vs. Diagnostic Reasoning • P(open|z) is diagnostic. • P(z|open) is causal. • Often causal knowledge is easier to obtain. • Bayes rule allows us to use causal knowledge: count frequencies!

24 24 Example • P(z|open) = 0.6P(z|  open) = 0.3 • P(open) = P(  open) = 0.5 • z raises the probability that the door is open.

25 25 Combining Evidence • Suppose our robot obtains another observation z 2. • How can we integrate this new information? • More generally, how can we estimate P(x| z 1...z n ) ?

26 26 Recursive Bayesian Updating Markov assumption: z n is independent of z 1,...,z n-1 if we know x.

27 27 Example: Second Measurement • P(z 2 |open) = 0.5P(z 2 |  open) = 0.6 • P(open|z 1 )=2/3 • z 2 lowers the probability that the door is open.

28 28 A Typical Pitfall • Two possible locations x 1 and x 2 • P(x 1 )=0.99 • P(z|x 2 )=0.09 P(z|x 1 )=0.07

29 29 Actions • Often the world is dynamic since •actions carried out by the robot, •actions carried out by other agents, •or just the time passing by change the world. • How can we incorporate such actions?

30 30 Typical Actions • The robot turns its wheels to move • The robot uses its manipulator to grasp an object • Plants grow over time… • Actions are never carried out with absolute certainty. • In contrast to measurements, actions generally increase the uncertainty.

31 31 Modeling Actions • To incorporate the outcome of an action u into the current “belief”, we use the conditional pdf P(x|u,x’) • This term specifies the pdf that executing u changes the state from x’ to x.

32 32 Example: Closing the door

33 33 State Transitions P(x|u,x’) for u = “close door”: If the door is open, the action “close door” succeeds in 90% of all cases.

34 34 Integrating the Outcome of Actions Continuous case: Discrete case:

35 35 Example: The Resulting Belief

36 36 Bayes Filters: Framework • Given: •Stream of observations z and action data u: •Sensor model P(z|x). •Action model P(x|u,x’). •Prior probability of the system state P(x). • Wanted: •Estimate of the state X of a dynamical system. •The posterior of the state is also called Belief:

37 37 Markov Assumption Underlying Assumptions • Static world • Independent noise • Perfect model, no approximation errors

38 38 Bayes Filters Bayes z = observation u = action x = state Markov Total prob. Markov

39 39 Bayes Filter Algorithm 1. Algorithm Bayes_filter( Bel(x),d ): 2. 0 3. If d is a perceptual data item z then 4. For all x do For all x do Else if d is an action data item u then 10. For all x do Return Bel’(x)

40 40 Bayes Filters are Familiar! • Kalman filters • Particle filters • Hidden Markov models • Dynamic Bayesian networks • Partially Observable Markov Decision Processes (POMDPs)

41 41 Summary • Bayes rule allows us to compute probabilities that are hard to assess otherwise. • Under the Markov assumption, recursive Bayesian updating can be used to efficiently combine evidence. • Bayes filters are a probabilistic tool for estimating the state of dynamic systems.


ดาวน์โหลด ppt Probabilistic Robotics Introduction Probabilities Bayes rule Bayes filters.

งานนำเสนอที่คล้ายกัน


Ads by Google