Read the advertisement and choose the best answer
Now available at Franklin Park one block from Indiana University. New unfurnished apartments. One bedroom at $255, and three bedrooms at $ 235,two bedrooms at $255,
and three bedrooms at $270 per month. Utilities included except electricity. Children and pets welcome, one month’s deposit required.
Office open Monday through Saturday nine to five. Call for an evening or Sunday appointment.
1.According to this ads, a one-bedroom would require a deposit of………… 1.$ $ $ $235
ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล 2. From this ads we can assume that……. assume that……. 1.The apartments are far from Indiana University far from Indiana University 2. The apartments have furniture in them
ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล 2. From this ads we can assume that……. assume that……. 3. gas and water bills are included in the rent included in the rent 4. cats and dogs are not permitted in the apartments.
ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล 3. The ad implies that interested persons must… 1. see the apartments on Monday or Saturday Monday or Saturday 2. call for an appointment if they want to see the apartments from nine to five Monday through Saturday
ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล 3. call for an appointment if they want to see the apartments on Sunday or in the evening 4. see the apartments before five o’clock any day
ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล Choose the correct answer.
1.My brother has been living in Peru……. living in Peru……. three years. three years. 1. for 2. since 3. ago 4. during ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล
2. She asked him if he was sure it was her was sure it was her car that…… stolen. car that…… stolen. 1. been 2. had 3. had been 4. has been ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล
3. I usually go to work …… foot. …… foot. 1. in 2. with 3. on 4. by ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล
4. Her English has reached a ….. level. reached a ….. level. 1. tall 2. big 3. high 4. strong ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล
5. He said he….at eight o’clock, but it is already a quarter to nine. 1. is coming 2. will come 3. will be coming 4. would come ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล
6. That aeroplane ….round the house for the last hour; do you think the pilot wants to drop a bomb on us? 1. has been flying 2. is flying 3. will have been flying 4. had been flying ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล
7. Some people are….. reliable and trustworthy as the sunrise. 1. so 2. as 3. too 4. like ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล
8. ….new developments make these appliances more attractive to home makers. 1. Few 2. Many 3. Much 4. A little ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล
9. The small chair was a lot….than the large one a lot….than the large one 1. comfortable 2. more comfortable 3. more comfort 4. the most comfortable ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล
10. The student decided to study…. than before. to study…. than before. 1. hard 2. harder 3. hardly 4. hardest ครูรุจิรา ทับศรีนวล